Upgrad LLM

is man above the law

advocate

NEWS MANU SHARMA GOT  PAROLE DESPITE OBJECTION BY DELHI . THIS SHOWS  PAROLE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING. IS MAN ABOVE  THE LAW.

No one is above law. But our indian administration system (be it a political or service )is making man above law.  

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate

According to me...everyone has a right to parole.....if somebody got the parole whether he is Manu Sharma or someone else, on unjusticable reasons and the government has granted him/her parole without looking into the police report submitted in this regard, then the proper fora to challenge this is court....its just media who hyped this issue beyond its importance...

I agree with Mr.Arora but granting Parole should be done with justice to the prisoners.

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

I have already wirtten an article and have got published in article section. all must read it containing the detailed facts and law on perole.

Advocate

I think parole is being misused many time making mockery of the the rule and the law. But this case is in lame light because this is a high profile case.

Lawyer

If the intracacies of granting parole were told , people would loose faith in the system.

Student

Originally posted by :P.SATHYA PRAKASH
" No one is above law. But our indian administration system (be it a political or service )is making man above law.   "

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x