LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   26 December 2018

is it still compulsory to bring my wife back?

dear sir,

my wife has treated me like a hell during my married life, she had made my life hell.
She has filed 494,498 , 406,420,114,125, dowry domestic , still she has kept on stone unturned to harass me, after that she has applied section nine for coming back, she has taken all my luggages , she has emptied my whole house , clothes and took away everything circulum biodatas and refusing me to return back. with which face she is telling me I want to come back, she has not harassed me my innocent parents also in 498. dowry domestic lodged a police Co. plaint against me and my parents, now it's a height of harassment, I dnt want to see her face again, I have a child too with her, but she has harassed so much neither she is leaving me,
I dnt want to bring her back at any cost, my lawyer has applied for high court case but till seven months he has not given me case number neither any details too,
does high court takes so much time, my wife has filed for recovery case on me, she wants my money which she is getting snd she harassed me so much since last three years she is living separately from me,

is it In my hand not to bring he back, can I do this, I dnt want to see her face again, please guide me


 3 Replies

498A Victim   26 December 2018

You can check your case number at high court by either party name, by advocate name etc to know your case. No court can force you to live with your wife. The cases filed by your wife, you have to fight on merits of the case, which may take years.

Adv. K.H. Mujawar   26 December 2018

We think that your matter needs a lot of study .we cant advice you by  your saying orally but after hearing your matter orally  we are getting a feeling that your  matter will be decided on merrits. 


The Benchmark Law Firm

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 December 2018

As such high court does not take so much time. enquire the case from filing section. file divorce case if are not bound to bring back your wife against your wishes. consult an advocate with record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query