LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is it possible to apply ab bail twice in highcourt

Hi All, Is it possible to apply AB bail twice in Highcourt ? Thanks for quick advice.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

AB dismissal leads to appeal in higher courts no second chance in the same court.Better indulge influencial Advocate prior to filing ,who has gud hold with PP and gud name for judges.

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for quick advice. Actually we are going to file in Distict court for anticipatory bail today but our lawyer is telling u come and surrender in police station and next day they will submit in court. it will be easy to get bail.  we told we try for anticipatory bail and high court  if not we follow ur suggestion. my lawyer is telling all negative things first itself he is telling we dont know we will get bail or not like that. we are in dilema whether we choosed correct lawyer or not we submitted some proofs to him. 

Question :

1.My lawyer is going to file anticipatory bail today in distict court? , Can we apply for anticipatiory bail after 2 days in High court with different lawyer ? Please advse whether am correct or not? 

2.If we want to apply for Anticipatory bail in Highcourt what documents required  ?

3.Without Distict court permission can we apply for anticipatory in Highcourt?

4.When is the good time to apply for anticipatory bail in Highcourt?

Thanks for quick response.

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for quick advice. Actually we are going to file in Distict court for anticipatory bail today but our lawyer is telling u come and surrender in police station and next day they will submit in court. it will be easy to get bail.  we told we try for anticipatory bail and high court  if not we follow ur suggestion. my lawyer is telling all negative things first itself he is telling we dont know we will get bail or not like that. we are in dilema whether we choosed correct lawyer or not we submitted some proofs to him. 

Question :

1.My lawyer is going to file anticipatory bail today in distict court? , Can we apply for anticipatiory bail after 2 days in High court with different lawyer ? Please advse whether am correct or not? 

Opinion: No.it's not like that as every legal thing has it's own process.You can change your lawyer if AB rejected at session court.Meanwhile you consult other influential lawyer of high court for keep you safe at HC.

But in my opinion AB depends on the allegations in the FIR.Without knowing the facts nobody could tell you the best suggestions.

2.If we want to apply for Anticipatory bail in Highcourt what documents required  ?

Opinion: You can't file AB at HC prior to rejection at session court.Read as above.

3.Without Distict court permission can we apply for anticipatory in Highcourt?

Opinion: No permission is needed only rejection of AB leads you to appeal in HC.

4.When is the good time to apply for anticipatory bail in Highcourt?

Opinion: There is no gud time yarr,once AB is failed at session court the moment you got the news tell your adjacent influencial lawyer to file for same at HC.

Thanks for quick response.

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for quick response and time. 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 September 2013

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Next-Step-after-rejection-of-Anticipatory-Bail-by-HC-22898.asp#.UjGZINKmZ64

the same query was raised and i am giving your the link go through this and the all aspects was discussed very clearly and you would have a chance what to do in next instance 

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     12 September 2013

Agreed to the experts. NO second chance in AB 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register