cpc

is it illegal to get relieved date and joining a company same

Hi,
I am an IT employee. I got relieved from x company and joined another one Y on the same day as both are in same city. I know I did that mistake unknowly.
After few weeks of work I noticed that matter and When I asked Y to change my joining date, they said they can't as they have send detail to epf office. So they asked me to approach to x company. The x company
said they cannot as well. After that no one took any action.
Now I am going to Z company. Is back ground verification will be a problem? Shall I inform Z company about that incident or this is not an issue?
What shall I do? Please advise asap.

Thanks and regards,

Advocate

This should not be an issue at all since Company Y did not bother.  In any case, if Z company asks, you can always explain the position. That's all to it.

Thank you sir. You have reduced my tension. So I will not provide the information until they ask. Previously I thought to let HR of Z company know without asking. Until they ask I will not tell... On the other hand I am not hiding anything as well. It's just I am not telling aggressively. Am I correct in this way?

Can they have provisions to terminate me by saying that it was my duty to tell them?

Advocate

There can be no such provision.  If they do terminate on this flimsy ground, then you have to deal with it.  In any case, once the earlier company Y has not bothered, and such overlap of working days will not be there between Company Y and Z, I dont think there will be any such issues.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Thank you for your support

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x