Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is it cruelty to husband if wife not want to do job?

Page no : 2

Tejal (house wife)     12 December 2011

in my case, when i was doing IEALTS i had a classes of 4 hours & i got 2 papers in homework every day.for which i need 6 hours. so i was having 10 hours per day for study & 1 hour for traveling & one hour for my personal troutine like , bath, eat & all & so i had a fixed schedule of 11-12 hours at that time i refused to do house hold work & told my parents in law to keep a mad as they can afford. But at that time my FIL told me" if you want to live in this house only you have to do all works,study in night if u want i dont care for your study. otherwise got to ur mummy's home." & my husband sent me at my parents' home instead of keeping a mad during my exams..

& second time i got a fever & i refused to get early & do work. at that time my FIL had also sent me at my parents'home by telling " you must have to wake up at 5 am & you can only live here if u r able to do work, we r not ur servent to give u a service in your fever."

So which is the cruelty in this. what i had done or what my FIL had done.

Tejal (house wife)     12 December 2011

Mr.Kshah, the baby boy is only 1& half month old. not any mother can leave her child for 8-9 hours without feeding her baby. & women are also need atleast 2 months rest after delevery.In any country all the mother feed their child for atleast 1 year. it is not like indian child is special. & her husband is harresing her only because girl's parents had refused to give delevery expences.so he is showing his anger by doing this mental torture. " do job otherwise i will give you divorce."

& only Mr. Nadeem got me clearly." I asked " if well seteled crorepati husband pressurized her wife for doing job & wife refuse tto do job" so is this a ground of crualty for husband that " My wife is refusing to earn money for me even though i have a huge bank-balance , so i need divorce from that wife."

how poor i m in english"How could i got 7 bands in IELTS"?

Lifeisgreat (None)     12 December 2011

@ Tejal

There are cases  of cruelty but the fact remain is men and women are subjected to creulty in marriage. Also while discussion in forums, we always - inveriably - come across only one  side of the story so obviously another side of story is always imagined hence advises are based on IMAGINATION of person who is responding. So any thing mentioned here is just to create healthy debate without any intentios to make any derogatory remark for any one.

What will happen if woman is crore pati and men refuses to earn? Is it a cruelty to men if woman forces men to earn?

For child (mainly for feeding infants) technology is playing very positive and constructive role.https://www.breastpumps.com/

I know WOMEN and children who have been in day care since the age of 2 months.

We all need to correct our DEAD moralities. We want best of both PAST and PRESENT. We have morality of past and expectations of present. Hence all these conflicts.

(Guest)

Tejal you r giving new facts in your each post.

A baby needs 6 months exclusive breast feeding.After six months suplimentary food with other semi solids can be given.Tejal, for a baby if mother is important, then a healthy atmosphere at home is also needed for its normal growth.

If he is asking her to work for just compensate delivery expenses then it really amounts to cruelty.

Tejal (house wife)     13 December 2011

Mr. K Shah

What will happen if woman is crore pati and men refuses to earn? Is it a cruelty to men if woman forces men to earn?

this kind of man are known as a "ghar jamai" who goes to the crorepati wifes home. & they do the same like u mentioned. They dont work just sleep & eat at their inlaws.

& whatever technologies you given.I m sure you will also give a preference to your wife & child instead of money.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 December 2011

refusing to accept the job. or not accept the job oppertunity - is  not a cruelty to the husband. it is sure. but at the time of deciding maintenance - it may count as one of the factor for deciding maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register