New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (DOP)     25 April 2011

Is it Criminal offence

If any person take a property form his father by changing his  father name

Ex: His father name is Laxmnarayana, he changed in to Laxmipathi in sale deed, beacuse to take the loan




 3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     25 April 2011

yes, its criminal offence, who ever doing cheating or forbidden of document and concealment of  information my punished under the law.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 April 2011


change of name is not the crime but taking loan by false information is the crime.

it was unnecessary.

one can purchase his fathers property in his own name by taking loan.

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     05 May 2011


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register