LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (ab)     15 October 2011

Is hp state clean of 498a etc????

I would like to know from the members if any belongs to HP state, that is there no cases of sunch incidents of false / ture dowery cases. If yes, then please share here and let the innocent family know whats happeing arround...

Learning

3 Replies

esha (no)     31 July 2012

Hi,

I am not 100% agree with you, you can't say no cases but say less cases in HP.I agree with you people of HP are not very aggresive by nature...and if we talk about the in laws people if they does any cruelity with their daughter in law ,the girl not raise voice against them and her family also don't support her...u can say less awareness,poverty and very touched with old culture(pati prameshwar) is the reason for less cases.

I love my parents (law)     14 February 2013

Dear Esha,

Less number of 498a case is himachal is due to that : -- Himachali persons knows about their culture and human values.

In NCR area parents use their daughter as a product to earn income from her husand.

They have not values and culture as i think.

Becoz in NCR - conviction under 498a is very poor means fake cases na...dear

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     12 May 2021

false dowry cases have more to do with the person and not the place.  Despite the fact that Himachal is a Dev Bhoomi but humans reside there.   To err is human and perfection is thy name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register