LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is hacking passwords to check mails permissible ?

Page no : 2

Victim of Greed (Worker)     15 July 2013

I totally agree with you Mr. Mahesh and also I have 2-3 ciatations where maintenance is rejected by the court (Supreme court and Delhi High Court) for well qualified and capable women who were already working before and even after marriage. I will attach those judgements and emphasize on her qulifications where she has already declared her educational qualification.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     15 July 2013

Good...Go Ahead...

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 July 2013

one more thing also you have to take care of evidence like you told she was working before your marriage if possible take the past salary slip and quote a point in the affidavit that if she works right now she may earn double to that salary with high qualification she has 

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     16 July 2013

Yes Mr. Mahesh. I have attached her salary slip of her past employer also.

Victim of Greed (Worker)     16 July 2013

Is there any lawyer who can guide me to file an appeal at the district sessions court at kalyan ? My appeal and all necessary documents are ready with me. I had approached kalyan sessions court but they told me to consult a lawyer on how to file an appeal petition.

The lawyer dont have to go through my appeal peition. He just need to guide me how do I need to file it...

I am done with the following :-

  • Index
  • Appeal petition
  • Verification
  • list of documents (all annexures attached)
  • memorandun of address
  • Application for representing the case in person
  • Affidavit for Condonation of delay
  • Docket

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 July 2013

it seems that you want to apply through a lawyer but you want to argue the case as party in person then take an help of junior lawyers who help to file the case and if your are seriously want a senior lawyer then take a search in our LCI about lawyers and consult that lawyer and he will take care of the case 

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     16 July 2013

I appreciate your homework...

1 Like


Court only need evidence, he will not ask from where you got. if opposed by oppsite party then u can deny also, it is not necessary to tell from where you got evidence. if you are searching for truth there wiil be a way and will sure win. check your pm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register