Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is Govt. intentionally wasting carors of tax payers money !

My Observations and I quote:

"Money spent on prosecuting S. 498a IPC cases is a colossal waste on Indian taxpayer. A S. 498a IPC case is fought on the tax payers money and the government picks the entire bill of the case . The cost of a S. 498a IPC case runs in many lakhs(it is seen to cost Govt. average Rupees 2 lakhs to run a S. 498a IPC case) on the Government's side also and this includes time of police, judges , court staffs etc. Now multiply these lakhs of Rupees by the 75,000 cases pending (year 2007 - 08 statistics). So the country is spending about Rupees 3000/- carores on S. 498a IPC cases and 98% of them turn out to be false (acquatals). Why is Government legally subsidizing extortion by a woman on her husband and is wasting a colossal amount of tax payers money which could have been channeled towards Judicial reforms?

I cannot emphasize this more !

1. Kindly discuss

2. Comments from aam adamai welcome on above observation.

Learning

2 Replies

Unbiased Advice (Advocate)     20 August 2010

Valid Point from govt point of view to that you can the money minting by hum jai idiot Advocates from the other side of the coin that would make the 3000 cores to may be 10000 cores.

But who cares No Leader  in india is similar to Barak Obama who 24/7 speak about Tax payer money?

1 Like

AMIT NATWARLAL VYAS (TAX CONSULTANT)     14 September 2010

I THINK GOVT VESTING ALL MONENY OF TAXPAYAERS BY USING THE VERIOUS SCHEME TO SMALL VILLIAGE BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ANY BENEFIT & ALL BENEFIT GOES TO MLA OF THAT AREA MANY OF THIS THING CAN BE SAVED BY STOPPING THE BRIBE SYSTEM IN INDIA. THE SMALL SAVING OF POOR PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE OF INDIA THEN IF ALL SCAM ARE ORIGENLY FOLLOED ALL POORITY ARE REMOVE FROM INDIA WE BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN AMERICA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register