LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARUMUGAM (technician)     19 May 2013

Is father have rights to write will to anyone


Hello sir ,

                 my father having 3 children,All his property was in loan ,and loans closed by one of his son without support of the rest of his childrens.So he want to write will ,all his property to one of his son.Is he have rights to do that.If yes,will  facing any legal problem from the rest of his childrens.Is it necessary their approved signature.


 4 Replies

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     20 May 2013

No signatures of other children required ask him to mention in will all his loans cleared by one son so he devolving his porperty to that son.


For more details Contact Advocate Manpreet Singh 9417245693 @ manpreet1961@gmail.com

1 Like

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     20 May 2013


As the property is self acquired by your father, he can transfer the property through will to anybody.  No body can object or interfere.  Signatures of other sons is not necessary. 

1 Like

ARUMUGAM (technician)     21 May 2013

Thank you so much Mr.Manpreet singh & Mr.Ravinder.Your information very helpful. 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 May 2013

you fahter has every right to give his property to any 1 and even he can write on my name wihout your signatures 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register