LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 December 2009

Is Drugs a weapon of destrutions?

Dear All, I have seen drugs addicts and their behaviour and activities: but of late i have also seen some unusual innocent people under the influence of drugs acting in a manner that no one can believe it. For example a youth appearing to be under the influence of drugs killed three persons and recently a youth killed two person and after the trip was over he was schocked to know that he has killed two person and said if he has really killed two person killed me right now. It was a very sad and painfull incidents. Can some of you say something why and how such incidents happened? is there some kinds of drugs that drive man to madness? Forget the crime, just come out with the cause of such incidents please.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Drug addicts are multiplying daily due to family reasons, fail in love affairs, sensitive persons those unable to achive their goals in life etc. under influence of drugs particularly youth are becomming either criminals or way to self death.

State Governments and local police failed to control drugs selling and illicit liquor. Take example Goa, Mumbai and Delhi drug addicts found on the road side. In my view it is total failure of police, Excise and Prohibition officials.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     08 December 2009

Drugs can do anything - under its influence the chemical balance of the brain is disturbed and the results can be anything. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More