Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     29 October 2012

Is asking wife to do job cruelty on her

dear sir,

wife has accused me of harrassing her to get employed somewhere, she has stated this in her written statement before the womens cell of police, where i had taken her for counselling because of her constant threats to me and my family of filing false cases.

she says that i have always pressurised her to work,- she is a bcom, mcom, and appeared for MBA, i am only a bcom graduate, she used to taunt me that i was a less educated man than her, but because of her parents choice she married me, then i told her that if she is so proud of her degree she can go and earn something instead of sitting idle at home, this irks her.

she has filed sec 125 on me and made wild guesses of my income and has asked me to pay rs 20000 per month as maintainence, after i filed for divorce on grounds of cruelty.

my income is only rs 17000 pm, then how much can the interim and final maintaince will come to.

my parents are dependent on me, she was working earlier in a pvt school, after which she left and went away to her mothers place, from there she filed 125. i went to the school to get the income proof, but the principal is not ready to give me the experience certificate

can i approach the provident fund office for her pf details, will they divulge the details to me, i dont have her pf number.

i would indeed appreciate the members guidance here.

thanks.....

Learning

3 Replies

rajesh (asdadad)     29 October 2012

i hv same story . . Plz go to hellormarriedlife.blogspot.in . .

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     29 October 2012

if wife able to do job based on her qualifications then she is not entitled to maintainance.. but it depends on the facts and the circumstances of each case.

stanley (Freedom)     30 October 2012

Originally posted by : sanjeev pawar

dear sir,

wife has accused me of harrassing her to get employed somewhere, she has stated this in her written statement before the womens cell of police, where i had taken her for counselling because of her constant threats to me and my family of filing false cases.

she says that i have always pressurised her to work,- she is a bcom, mcom, and appeared for MBA, i am only a bcom graduate, she used to taunt me that i was a less educated man than her, but because of her parents choice she married me, then i told her that if she is so proud of her degree she can go and earn something instead of sitting idle at home, this irks her.

she has filed sec 125 on me and made wild guesses of my income and has asked me to pay rs 20000 per month as maintainence, after i filed for divorce on grounds of cruelty.

my income is only rs 17000 pm, then how much can the interim and final maintaince will come to.

my parents are dependent on me, she was working earlier in a pvt school, after which she left and went away to her mothers place, from there she filed 125. i went to the school to get the income proof, but the principal is not ready to give me the experience certificate

can i approach the provident fund office for her pf details, will they divulge the details to me, i dont have her pf number.

i would indeed appreciate the members guidance here.

thanks.....

summon the principal of the school to the court for cross examination as you know his name and address and he would have to vomit the same :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register