Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kailash Pati Mandal (Assistant General Manager (ATC))     02 December 2010

Is any Act can be made on Right to Judicial Services?

Dear Friends,

I do believe that the cases are pending before the Hon'ble Courts years together and the numbers are increasing day by day is not only concern but also against the basic idea of justice "Justice delayed is Justice denied". News ore often that Petitioners are waiting for Court Order for odd 30-40 years.   

Yesterday, I was fascinated by seeing a news item that the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Bihar is gonig to place before the ensuing assembly session Right to Services Bill. Is not Right to Judicial Services Act will be a better solution to this?

I strongly believe in the expected standards and time frame of service delivery, transparency and accountability of Judicial System.

Thanking you, Reader,

Awaiting for feedback,

Kailash Pati Mandal

Learning

1 Replies

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     07 April 2011

Speedy justice would not bring any change in delivery of justice.What is needed is ALL INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICE for quality of justice It appears that you have not gone through judgements.These are more often jungle of citations and the truth &  facts of the case are lost in that jungle and only the GOD or sufferer may know.So please raise voice first for ALL INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICE

AVOIDING CITATIONS IN JUDGEMENT

REFRESHER COURSES FOR JUDGES

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register