LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     27 July 2012

Irregularities in lower judiciary

in one of my case pending since 1999 ( I was made accused ) , due to negligence of my lawyer and mischeif of court staff which got unnoticed by magistrates ( or connivance ) fabricated , forged document prepared agaisnt me ( plea) , charge frame order. magistrates signature forged . No proceedings signed by three magistrates who presided over the case in 3 years.( 2003-06) . Then file went missing . Traced in 2011 .  Original signature of the magistrate submitted ( obtained under RTI) . Now the complaints have been made to Chief Justice of Gujarat . Efforts are on by  some vested elements to scuttle the inquiry . The trial jduge & Inquiry authority interested in saving the magistrates . The trial judge has not acceded to my aplication to send the fabricated , forged documents to FSl.

Please tell me what remedy lies in the High Court . ie FIrst Appeal.Cr Misc appliation or Criminal application etc and under whate rules ? what should be the prayer so that the High court orders / issue directions to send the file to FSL.

Joe

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register