LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     06 July 2010

IRREGULARITIES IN FAMILY COURT

i AM FIGHTING A FALSE MAINTENACE CASE AND A DIVOURCE CASE PERSONALLY IN MP. THE FAMILY COURT STAFF IS SO NON COOPERATIVE THAT THE CLERK IS TAKING SIGNATURE ON THE ORDER SHEET AND  WRITING PROCEEDING DETAILS AFTERWARDS . I CANNOT FIGHT WITH THE CLERK AS HE IS ALREADY BIASED . I WILL ENGAGE A LAWYER SOON BUT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR PEOPLE FACE WHO ATTEND COURT IN PERSON.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

1. Lodge written Complain to Principal Judge, Family Court.
2. Signature on a blank paper should be protested not only before Court of law but in normal day today life it is not done.

Rgds.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 July 2010

this is MAL PRACTICE.

AM FROM CHATTISHGARH, - I KNOW WELL THAT THIS IS THE GENERAL PRACTICE IN THIS REGION.

YOU MAY COMPLAIN OR BRING THE MATTER BEFORE THE CONCERNED MAZISTRATE.

I SEVERAL TIMES FIGHT WITH THE COURT CLERKS. JUDGES KNOWS IT WELL AND ALLOWED THIS MAL PRACTICE.

EVEN YOU CAN REFUSE TO SIGN AND GO TO THE JUDGE OR HIS HIGHER JUDGE THEN AND THERE.

thanks for guidance. I will act accordingly sir .

respected Arun Kumar and arup kumar ji .

as you have guided me in perjury, maintenace case and protesting in court against the clerks attitude. sir , can Ii take help from press people and expose such irregularitis and lapses in family court as my case is of divorce and any how she will get divource on "iiretrivable breakdown" as my we are seperated since year 2005 . I want to expose how the males are at receiving ends in courts . I do not want to be a hero or something like that but in MP the vegetable vendor who earns 2000/- gets order under section 125 to pay rs 800/ to his wife . nobody has the guts to protest except few advocates or individuals .people give up theri legal fights before it actually starts .

please guide

please guide

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register