Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jamai Of Law (propra)     11 April 2012

Irbm: 'shaitan bhi kabhi-bhi shaitan ke bhes me nahi ata!!!'

IRBM: 'Shaitan bhi kabhi-bhi Shaitan ke bhes mein nahi ata!!!'

Shaitan kya pagal hai?................  ke woh shaitan ke bhes me aayega !!!!!

Woh hameshaaaa  ......................  Sadhu/peedit k bhes me hi aayega!!!!

Will a real culprit wait until made as a respondent? .................. Never!!!!

Culprit will take every opportunity  ......... to come in the disguise of a victim .......... in Family Courts!!!!!!

IRBM gives that opportunity !!!! 

You don't need to prove allegations anymore!!!! ..................... Just walk-in and say  ........'I have dumped my husband/wife since last 3 years and living separaely ..........Give me divorce!!!' 

Judge will NOT be left with any discretion to disallow prayer!! .............. Thanks to our new gene lawmakers and those ............................... who are nicely manipulating every media hype about this Bill ...................... to glorify it and trying to achieve the covert ulterior agenda!!!!

So culprit gets rewarded for misconduct!!! The bill on IRBM is unconstitutional!!!

Learning

1 Replies

naren (Consulltant)     12 April 2012

You have spend good time in coloring and formating of your thoughts not sure if you spent enough time thinking about it. Every provision has both prons and cons. From a prospective of tortured husband for whom it is difficult to get divorce otherwise bcos of gender biased laws, its a good provision. As far as woman is concerned, they have right to oppose it on financial grounds. So law is taking care of their maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register