Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     28 October 2013

Irbm new law-impact on old pending cases.

Dear All,

1.What will b the impact of new law Irbm on pending cases in the court, after passing of this law can wife straight away file the case of divorce under Irbm . 

2. After passing of this law if wife files case on Irbm ground can husband file RCR or divorce on other grounds like cruelty or desertion or not allowed to file the case.

3.In wake of this new law ,what is the best strategy if both are living separately for more than 3 years should husband file divorce on cruelty and desertion and if he files case then can wife file case under Irbm or not.

Please advise.

Warm regards

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

To comment or give reply to your query one need to be ahead of IrBM which is not yet passed. So,whoever gives answer to this query in my view will be only based on assumption. For your reference Kindly read The IrBM and marriage amendment Bill 2013,which was passed in Rajya sabha and still need to be passed by parliament and President.Just stay tune for IrBM news as this coming winter session,starting from 5 dec. 2013.

The clauses for cases to be heard as retrospective or prospective in marriage amendment bill is not yet cleared.

Thanks.

jagadish (sales manager)     28 October 2013

jai from a.p my case is my wife and hes dad fist asked money and house on my wife .and the house is not me its my dad and mom ,so hes  father is x police man

one day the fours me to take my father house but i sad no. and next day 25.02.2013 at 2.30 pm .my wife plan . 15 men is coming to my house and tread to kill me it and the people of next my house call police and the 15 men escape and I joined in hospital for 15 day. I have given a case on 25.02.13

1.      I am in hospital the police filed 498a and dv3/4 on my family and me .

2.      He’s father is a police so the c.i help and people.

3.      In my case is fist 0n 25.02.13

4.      The 498a case is next on 27.02.13

5.      And I jot bail in court

6.      And his father failed a fake case on me today   341,342,506 ipc .

7.      My wife failed maintenance  case on me the court send notice to me.

The men is a weak in court .the true is fist I filed case and next he filed the case but the court is fast step on maintenance and I have my one son at age of 3 ye. Till know I am not seen my son.

He is asking to take my case fist. and give he 30lak and house of u dad

I

jai from a.p my case is my wife and hes dad fist asked money and house on my wife .and the house is not me its my dad and mom ,so hes  father is x police man

one day the fours me to take my father house but i sad no. and next day 25.02.2013 at 2.30 pm .my wife plan . 15 men is coming to my house and tread to kill me it and the people of next my house call police and the 15 men escape and I joined in hospital for 15 day. I have given a case on 25.02.13

1.      I am in hospital the police filed 498a and dv3/4 on my family and me .

2.      He’s father is a police so the c.i help and people.

3.      In my case is fist 0n 25.02.13

4.      The 498a case is next on 27.02.13

5.      And I jot bail in court

6.      And his father failed a fake case on me today   341,342,506 ipc .

7.      My wife failed maintenance  case on me the court send notice to me.

The men is a weak in court .the true is fist I filed case and next he filed the case but the court is fast step on maintenance and I have my one son at age of 3 ye. Till know I am not seen my son.

He is asking to take my case fist. and give he 30lak and house of u dad

I wanted to end my life…….so plc help me……………………………………………….

I am wait ……………….for god help……………………………

1. my case is 448 , 324 ,34 ipc on 25.02.13

Notes: sir I am in hospital for 15 day .

1.      Tha  got bail by showing a am out in hospital

2.      The DR(govt) given fails report I am not injured

3.      I am in same hospital for 15day .

4.      Kin I fail a case on the DR. for giving a fails repost and help the######.and all so police.

5.      And my wife is working but he field a maintenance case on me. I have bank stamen with me.

6.      What to do sir     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register