Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.M. Kumar (Sr.Technician)     19 September 2009

IPC306 Suicide

Respect all,

I am Kumar, Please help to my friend....

My friends Ramesh and Priya were in love.

Sometime back they minor disputes in there relation due to minor misunderstandings. Which is create by friends etc?

My friend went to attend his friends love marriage at his home town and at the same time this somebody informed to Priya that marriage is happening for Ramesh. After priya got the news and she attempted the suicide attempt by poring kerosene and lost life. She kept death note stating that Ramesh cheated and Prasad is a high witness for this. Prasad is friend and for relative to Ramesh and friend to priya and who proposed to Priya earlier.

Priya parents lodged complaint against Ramesh and due to this shocked Ramesh absconded. Case-1 is 420-306.

After day/two police took Prasad to station, tortured and scolded him badly for 2-3day and Police took lot money from Prasad and demanding further etc. Due to this Prasad attempted the suicide by hanging in his working factory. Prasad kept death note stating Ramesh and Police team is caused for his death. Factory area police and Prasad parents lodged compliant against Ramesh and Police. Case-2 is 306.

Now my friend Ramesh facing two cases in two different cases that 420-306 and 306 different court.

He now clue about the whole incidents and shocked. He only mistake done is that having relation with Priya.

Could you please suggest how to come out of this? His whole family depended on working income. He is working in small private firm and he doesn’t have family background for support. He needs to take care himself and his family financially.

Ramesh got the anticipatory bail in both the cases and arguments expecting to start shortly.

Now is facing difficulties for attending the court hearings and his works.

Is there any possibilities of exempting of regularly attending the court hearings?

Ramesh is innocent in both incidents. He is needs to work for himself and ffor his family amily.

Please send you inputs on this……… Thanks Kumar.

Learning

3 Replies

G.M. Kumar (Sr.Technician)     19 September 2009

Respect all,

I am Kumar, Please help to my friend....

My friends Ramesh and Priya were in love.
Sometime back they had minor disputes in there relation due to minor misunderstandings. Which is create by friends etc?

My friend went to attend his friends love marriage at his home town and at the same time somebody informed to Priya that marriage is happening for Ramesh. After priya got the news and she attempted the suicide attempt by poring kerosene and lost life. She kept death note stating that Ramesh cheated and Prasad is a high witness for this. Prasad is friend and for relative to Ramesh and friend to priya and who proposed to Priya earlier.

Priya parents lodged complaint against Ramesh and due to this shocked Ramesh absconded. Case-1 is 420-306.

After day/two police took Prasad to station, tortured and scolded him badly for 2-3day and Police took lot money from Prasad and demanding further etc. Due to this Prasad attempted the suicide by hanging in his working factory. Prasad kept death note stating Ramesh and Police team is caused for his death. Factory area police and Prasad parents lodged compliant against Ramesh and Police. Case-2 is 306.

Now my friend Ramesh facing two cases in two different cases that Case No1:- 420-306 and Case No2:- 306 different court.

He now clue about the whole incidents and shocked. He only mistake done is that having relation with Priya.

Could you please suggest how to come out of this? His whole family depended on working income. He is working in small private firm and he doesn’t have family background for support. He needs to take care himself and his family financially.

Ramesh got the anticipatory bail in both the cases and arguments expecting to start shortly.

Now is facing difficulties for attending the court hearings and his works.

Is there any possibilities of exempting of regularly attending the court hearings?

Ramesh is innocent in both incidents. He is needs to work for himself and for his parents.

Please send you inputs on this……… Thanks Kumar.

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     19 September 2009

in the case of 306 instigation is very important and who instigated that is most important so not to need but after the reading the all police papers it can be said so contact ur local lawyer

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     20 September 2009

Without reading the police papers (FIR,charge sheet, remand papers etc) and court file it is very difficult to give the right opinion. But your friend can get the exemption of attending the court hearing. Contact local Lawyer with all the relevant papers of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register