Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rani   18 September 2016

Ipc 506

After 2 Yrs I came to know that my earlier Boss has filed a case of criminal intimidation (IPC 506). Now somhow I managed to get the FIR copy with the help of my colleage.

I have nethier asked by any police station nor summoned. Now What should I do. Whether the case is closed? Expert please advice. 


 4 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     18 September 2016

Without proceeding cases never closed ,visit the jurisdictional court of your police station and findout the status of your fir, or hire a lawyer he will do accordingly as per law
1 Like

rani   18 September 2016

If the case is not closed for lifetime, what is its implicatio?


Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     19 September 2016



If you think its false case, then go for quashing of the FIR. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 


Pawan S (06292021602) (Advocate)     19 September 2016

First get the status of the case from the court. Then we will guide you for the further actions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query