Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     22 December 2010

IPC 498a / Crpc 125 / DV / IT Act / 470

Dear Experts,

Kindly read and reply what action i have to take and make me / my family members in safer side , guide me proper the steps i have to take. "Thanks in Advance" Currently I’m staying in abroad.Working as SE.

I'm physically handicapped person (60%). I get married on August 2008 as per Mohammedan Law with Muslim marriage right and customs..At the time of marriage i have not demanded any dowry our gift from her parents or from him, I have give 80grams of gold as Mahar per Islamic law and get married. Now we have a kid age 1 year old, son is with her. My parents are residing in Kerala.

The parents of the girl deliberately cheated me as follow

·     She was already married with another man they have suppressed this marriage to me. At the time of marriage registration also the girl has filled the application as Spinster & 1st marriage column has deliberately kept blank.

·     And also disclosed with me that she is a B.Tech Graduate before the marriage & after the marriage they have advertised in the Local news paper on the day of marriage and along with her name B.Tech degree also incorporated. Also her father has given me the fake degree certificate to me after the marriage confirmation. But the true fact is she has not succeed with B.Tech degree still. on believing the word of her father and the document he have given to me I have  get married to her.

·     She is a psychiatric patient. She was in regular treatment for her mental illness before & after the marriage without my knowledge. After marriage on my limited visit she was seemed to be perfect, but later I have faced lot of cruelty with me and child when she travel in uae and we are staying, on this time she behaved abnormally and disturbed us and flate mate and by the aid of city police in uae  we have admitted to the hospital and she became normal after 10 days. After that I have taken him back to india. I have all the reference of the treatment done in UAE, and also I have traced out the doctor in India where they are taking treatment hidden before and after the marriage. I have the discharge summary of the treatment she has under gone in this hospital in UAE and the voice record of the doctor which I have spoken in India. Also I have the police case reference in UAE.

For the all there fraud activities I have material evidence / voice records / references / witness

Now she and her parents have filed following false case:

1.     498a , 323 (Against me , my parents & sisters, we all are in HC bail, charge sheet submitted to lower court) – No summons received from court. 

2.     Section 125 (1) of 1973, and Section 7 of family court act   ( claiming RS: 15000/-  per month for maintenance,  ) – For this I have given Vakalathnama to my Cr. Advocate to attended the court. 

3.     Civil Act 26, Order 7(1) of family court act section ( Claiming RS :1625000/- with false references )

4.     IT Act , False complaint Hacking her Orkut / Gmail Accounts ( Under Investigation ).

5.     470 -  False Complaint given to DSP that I have fabricated the forged B.Tech degree (Under Investigation)..

6.     DV Complaint.

Based on the fraud and false complaints against me I have given TALAQ to my wife and already I have send the talaqnama to him with the witness of 2 person as per Shariaath law. her Muslim Jamath and to my Jamath.

Please advise ASAP

Expecting your feedback as soon as possible.

Learning

6 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 December 2010

you can complaint at police station regarding that what you said, and you have any proof of your ex-wife, then you can file complaint against her.i have some judgement file attached so you must read, its help for you. cantact : advocatesheik2009@gmail.com

Attached File : 16 16 hindu marriage act judgments full details.doc downloaded: 278 times

Good Day !

Dear Sheik Mohammed Ali,

Thanks a lot for your kind support... Will u please send / attach judgement file for the "Concealment of first marriage and Cheated in Education level in marriage  " also .... 

May GOD bless you !

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 December 2010

yoonuse, best for suit a file against her cheating,

your from ?

Dear Sheik Mohammed Ali,

Thanks for your kind support... 

Am from Trivandrum, Kerala. Currently in working in UAE. 

Dear please give some strong reference or send / attach judgement file for the "Concealment of first marriage and Cheated in Education level in marriage  " also .... 

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     23 December 2010

As per your request concealment of former marriage punishment and section ipc

495. Same offence with concealment of former marriage from person with whom subsequent marriage is contracted Whoever commits the offence defined in the last preceding section having concealed from the person with whom the subsequent marriage is contracted, the fact of the former marriage, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

if you want further information kindly contact in my senior Mr. S. Elumalai, Chennai. Mobile No.09444221865

Yoonuse (a)     23 December 2010

Dear Sheik,

Can i impose the following IPC in one complaint or seprately i can file each IPC :

Criminal Offence :

1. 495 & 496

2.468 , 469, 470

3.120B

4. 406

5.415,416 & 417

- How i can compansate all above ginuene crimes, can i parellel file civil case to get 75 Lacks for deformation

Kindly advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register