25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


IPC 498a/323/294/506/342/34 Charged & Case forwarded to RUPC


  • My self Navin Kale is working with Private Organisation of Rudrapur (Uttrakahnd) basically belongs from Indore (MP).
  • Got married with Priya Laskarkar D/o Late Rajendra Laskarkar on 29.10.2009 belongs from Mhow village Disst. Indore (MP). She is single daughter with a younger brother & her mother is state government employee.
  • For starting our married life, on 01.11.09 moved to Rudrapur (Utk) from Indore.
  • Continuously from 01.11.09 to 15.01.2010 reside together in Rudrapur (Utk).
  • After 01 month of our marriage, Mrs. Priya & there family is started to pressuring me to left the job of Rudrapur- Uttarakhand (Utk) & joins any company near from Mhow Disst. Indore (MP), so that Mrs. Priya will stay with me at there mothers home. (Wants to be a “Ghar Jawai” to me).
  • It was very difficult for me to left present job without getting any job near from Indore (M.P), so continue me trying to convince them to wait for some time till getting any better opportunity of new job.
  • At last with out informing to me, on 15.01.2010 at 20:00 Mrs Priya left with all cloths, jewels & some another items (Cost Approx 1.5 Lac) from Rudrapur (Utk) with their mother, brother & another 02 relatives.
  • I have given written information to nearest police station regarding above mention incident at 22:30. (Stamped receiving copy of Police Station is available)
  • After my so many phone calls to convinced them to come back home, she didn’t agreed and started to give threading to me that she will file case of demanding dowry against me.
  • On 20.01.2010 I filed a case of Section-9 (Hindu Marriage Act) against Mrs Priya at Family Court (Rudrapur) Disst. Uddam singh Nagar.
  • From 07.02.2010 to till date, I am on Official Duty & still I am in Pune (Mh)- Official Proof is available.
  • After filing the case of Section-9 (Hindu Marriage Act) against Mrs Priya I got Instruction from family court Rudrapur (Utk) to come on 04.03.2010.
  • On 29.01.2010 Mrs Priya & her mother with 20~25 relatives comes at my native house at Indore when my father (64 yrs old) was alone. They all are demanding from my father to pressurize me to get separation with them fulfill or as per there demand. After didn’t get agreed by my father, they all did manhandling with my father. (This is also published in local news paper on 01.02.2010). Abused to my father & given various threats to finish me & my family members. (Neighbors’ are witness for this incident)
  • 0n 30.01.2010 a written information given by my father to nearest police station, still there is no action taken by police till date.
  • On 07.02.2010 my father receives a phone call from “Mahilla Thana” Indore (MP) to come & meet because of them got a complaint from Mrs Priya & their mother.
  • On 04.03.2010 I attend the date of Family Court (Utk) & got another date of 11.03.2010.
  • In between this from Jan ~ March tried to connivances to Mrs. Priya to
  1. Come back to home by so many Phone calls. (She refused & every time abusing me & gives various threaten).
  2. In April from Indore (MP) I send a legal notice regarding above mention request through my advocate of Indore (Registry acknowledgement is available)
  3. I also send a money order of Rs 1000/- for buying train ticket from Indore to Rudrapur (Utk), Which refused to take by them (Available : Money Order Receipt & Speed Post letter regarding Refusal to receive money order by them)
  4. By me & my family a request to Mrs. Priya regarding to come back is publish in local newspaper on 10.03.2010. (News Paper Copy is available).


  • Once again 11.03.2010 I attend the date of Family Court (Utk) & got another date of 27.04.2010.
  • During 01~20 March 2010 approx 3~4 phone calls received from to “Mahilla Thana” Indore that accept the guilt & submit statement that I will not pressurize for dowry to Mrs. Priya or their family member. (I refused for the same)
  • Due to I refused the forcefulling demand to give my wrong statement by “Mahilla Thana” Indore, Police launched a FIR & charged the IPC 498a/323/294/506/342/34 & forwarded the case to Awas Viwas Police Station Rudrapur (Utk). The name of me with my father & mother is allegated by “Mahilla Thana” Indore.
  • Still Case is pending & there is no charge sheet or arresting conducted by Investing In-charge of Sub Inspector of Awas Viwas Police Station Rudrapur (Utk) & continues I am getting call from them to come to Police Station.
  • Once again 27.04.2010 I attend the date against Mrs. Priya regarding Section-9 (Hindu Marriage Act) of Family Court (Utk) & got another date of 08.07.2010.





 1 Replies

Madan Mohan Pandey (District and High court advocate)     16 June 2010

Offence is the best defence..


They all want to Play with you , trouble you and to put you down for ever.

Convince a friend who  could be hard in your matters and stand with you for ever and frame a charge on your wife for adultry with him..

All the play shall be known to your friend and he shall not be married...

If possible , you may go further to accuse her for adultry with other friends also..

Also take help of some good expert on this issue.


Best wishes


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query