Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan (Operations)     29 January 2015

Ipc 494, 120b, 466 420 etc filled against wife

Dear Sir,


My name is Mohan, My wife has filled an baseless 498A against me and my family, when she left my home she filled an NC on same day, but I recived an vulgur massage from her husband that she is having physical relationship with her, when I asked her she said to name the property on her name or either she will put behind the bars. After that she filled 498A which was after 48 days of delay with justyfying resons for delay in FIR. I already got anticipatory bail Further when I found certain truth, I got her previous marraige certificate under special marraige act, 1956. She did not took divorce. I have also my registered marraige certificate with her. Now I have also filled 482 to quash 498A and now she knows that I have filled a case she has moved to other state. I have her office adress. she is now doing this to avoid summons. How would I convince court to provide NBW at her state.I have also filled cases as she has made passport, adhar card, driving licence etc in my name as initials. Will she be punished as she is a girl she has an advantage of it? I have filled an null and void case but she is not appearing. How much time it gets for an result of null and void. ? I and my family are very depressed with her and court and police. 


 5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     29 January 2015

Dear Mohan,

Your case is simple just file for divorce stating your marriage as null and void . All allegations and case against you  shall disappear automatically. Expedite your divorce case with exparte  order from family court and dissolved your marriage as null and void.





saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 January 2015

since she had married you without getting divorce from her ex husband the marriage itself is void from the can file cases 494, 496,495 etc

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 January 2015

You submit all the proof of her previous marriage if possible bring her previous husband for witness before the court, your case of null and void will be decided within a year, once marriage will decided null and void then you can go for quashing all the charges imposing upon you .

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     30 January 2015

You need to file two cade one under Hindu Marriage to declare marriage null & void and another one under Sec as suggested above u/s 494, 495, 496 r/with 120b, 415 to 420 IPC.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     31 January 2015

same story as that of mine !!

phone me ...

file HMA sec. 11 ... civil case

file IPC 494, 417 ... criminal case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads