LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     03 January 2013

Ipc 467,468

i got some information thorough RTI act 2005,

dear experts

as per the information, public authority invite application for job with more than 60% marks.  employement exchange sent the name of qualified candidates.

a female is selected in writing exam, who entered with fake documents of employements exchange as she got 71% marks.


but as per her degree certificate she got only 56%. this is internal setting by HR manager, employement exchange and candidate.

now experts please suggest me remady where to complain for the same????

can i file complain direct in the court ...please advice me with procss 


 1 Replies

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     05 January 2013

hi ajay,

Section 467. Forgery of valuable security, will, etc.
Whoever forges a document which purports to be a valuable security or a will, or an authority to adopt a son, or which purports to give authority to any person to make or transfer any valuable security, or to receive the principal, interest or dividends thereon, or to receive or deliver any money, moveable property, or valuable security, or any document purporting to be an acquittance or receipt acknowledging the payment of money, or an acquittance or receipt for the delivery of any moveable property or valuable security, shall be punished with 1[imprisonment for life], or with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Central Government Act Section 468 in The Indian Penal Code, 1860 468. Forgery for purpose of cheating.-- Whoever commits forgery, intending that the document forged shall be used for the purpose of cheating, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine  

so only when you have enough evidence for both of your charges you can file case in a police station. And if they will deny to do that u can file case directly in the court.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register