LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajnesh (sales)     17 July 2014

Ipc 452, 294, 506, 34

My friend has bought a house for Rs 42lacs with bank finance  in March , 2014 from a individual (not a inherited  property) . the seller's mother & sisters are staying there since the house is built ie 2011 . On july 7th , this girl complaint to police that this friend , his father & me forcefully enter their house & thrown their belongings around 11am in the morning . The police came to this home around 6.30pm & made a FIR  with IPC 452, 294, 506, 34. Time of  crime mentioned in the FIR is 11am in the morning . & since 6th night till 1pm of 7th july , i was at my home & made/ received  various phone calls from my postpaid number which is registered on my name since 10 years or more . Also  i got many calls from other accused  . My home is around 12 kms away from the site of crime & mobile tower location will prove that i was not there when the crime is reported in the FIR . I just went to other accused  home  to deliver him water  just  20 minutes before the police came . I have secured the bail & now requesting police agency to look out for the facts & cross check my location . Is it possible for  police to remove my name considering the fact based on mobile tower location , voice sample & many calls made / received by me . The diary to court is not submitted .

Thanks & Regards

Rajnesh

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 July 2014

Dear,

Police can only file charge sheet and if they don't not find sufficient evidence against you at the investigation stage, then they can file a closure report. But, I think at the trial stage you will have to lead evidences that you not there when the crime was committed and that too is required only after the prosecution discharge their burden.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register