LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ipc 406,114

I am NRI and my wife has filed IPC 406, 114 on me she has included my fathers,mothers,my maternal uncle name today. I am little bit worried what are the consequences in this matter i have to face in future ? Also does this have anything to do with my fathers property in india ? Is court going to seal this property ? or is this a whole different offence pls help me in this case..........

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

P.S. I have not taken any dowry from her matter of fact i have given all the stridhan to her and she is in possession of all items. In Crpc 125 she has mentioned that she possess all stridhan while in IPC 406 she has this contradictory statement tht she possess all these items. What should i do pls help ????? B'coz my fathers name is involved can court attach my fathers property ? My wife is playing this dirty game and i am just frustrated and thinking to commit suicide pls hel koi meri madad kardo mein kabhi aapka ahsan nahi bhulunga.......

(Guest)

Dear Jon,

Sec 406 & 114 are basically criminal proceedings. here in the police investigates and files charge-sheet as against the accused person. Don't be frustrated at all. Whats important to know is whether your name as well is involved in the said offence of 406 and 114?

As you said, your wife has stated in the petition u/s 125 Cr P C that she is in possession of Streedhan, you have the copy of the petition which she has filed before the Court. On the basis of the same, you (if your name is involved), your father, mother and maternal uncle can prefer petition u.s 482 of Cr P C before High Court for quashing of FIR. Initially High Court will grant interim stay to the investigation, if the same is under process and will finally at the stage of final hearing will quash the offences registered as against you all, if the same is not made out.

Court doesn't seal the property in regular course. Its only when subsequent to repeated service of summons and warrants (bailable and non-bailable) when the accused persons do not attend and appear before the court, then court proceeds for issuing proclamation. Pursuant to publication of proclamation, if the accused persons do not trun up, then court proceeds for attachment of property.

I hope this clarifies your querry. Feel free to communicate if need more assistance.

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir as of right now i am in the quick process to transfer my fathers money in india to U.S. .

My father or mother was not even involved in this cermony.

1) I don't live with my parents in U.S. as i am working in different state and my parents are living in different state.

Also i have noticed that wife has no rights to claim on father or mother property as you can clearly see that this case is filed after 4 years just to pressure us. Is court still going to seal and attach my father's property even though my fathr is not even involved in this ceremony. She has mentioned 4 pictures of wedding in which my maternal uncle and i am there but my parents are not there they why is it that she has mentioned my parents name ? The application was just filed today she still yet to go one more time in front of judge and give statement of what happened ? As u can see my fathers money is his hard earned assets i am not intending to let this go just like this....

(Guest)

Dear Jon,

Sorry, the phone got disconnected. As per the telephonic conversation we had, pls proceed for quashing of FIR which is registered as against you and your parents by approaching high court u/s 482 Cr. P. C. Parallely file your representation in the 125 petition by virtue of which she is claiming maintenance. Don't waste time and get it done. As i told you, mail me or msg me your email address, I will mail you the copy of judgment I tolf you about.

Regards,

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you sir.

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 July 2012

Dear Sir,

Life of a human being is more precious one. Don't ever think of committing suicide. You can face the problems created by man made laws with the help of some genuine lawyers and with the blessings of the Almighty. 

If you want you can discuss your problems with me on 9842197857 to get proper legal advice in your case.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     07 July 2012

There are setbacks in everyones life though reasons may be different. Evan Bhagwan Ram to Pandavas faced though time in life. Be bold and face situation intelligently and humanly. Where ever required mend ways and where ever required be bold. These days too will pass away. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register