Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan Singh (HS)     26 June 2010

IPC 376

I got married in 2002 and we got seprated in 2003 after the sepration in the year 2007 some one came me for job a lady who was also married and her divorce case was in court in the year 2008 we got close to each other and consumed .In the mean time my previous wife put the application in Panchayat Police Mahila Ayoge that I got married to this girl as she has not divorced me But in the enquiry conducted by Panchayat and Police and They given the written report to concern that no such evidence has been found as it is very true that I have never married to that girl and I ask her leave the job as I do not want her in office to smooth my functioning .After leaving the office approx. 20 days she told me that she got pregent becaouse of me I realise my mistake and ask to drop the baby But they started black mailing me for money other wise they will join the enquiry by police that has been conducted by police or support my wife ...Black mailing continue I ask the favour of my parants but they refused to help me and I left alon to handle the situation .As per her divorce case She got divorce from her husband in jun or july 2008 and in Nov 2008 she given the birth to a daughter In the hospital the given false parants name not mine not her .

After some time I confess all mistake with my wife and taking her into confidence I stoped any can of communication with them in july 2009 she also not communicated me as she got Govt job as TGT art because in Affidevite she given to the Govt that she is Issue less divorce and having no relation with any person who is married to another lady.

Now in Nov 2009 my first wife got dead due heart failure in he school where she was in job I got the death certificate from the authorities and submit it the panchayat for registration .

Now in May 2010 I remarried with a girl in the court and put my registration in the panchayat .After the registration of my marriege Now this girl has put the application in panchayat saying that I had made promise to marry her and the baby with her is of mine As she doese not have any proof of my marriege with her as I have not done this  and her baby's father name is not of mine

Now they are putting the presure on me to accept the baby and to give all right to her baby that I can not do and even I do not want to do Because I am now legaly married to another lady

So throuth fourum I just want know the Punishment if any or but can happen to me or I can safe my side


Karan Singh


 8 Replies

Karan Singh (HS)     26 June 2010

The case has been filed under sec IPC 376 and 506

I got bail from High court on the ground that I have to provide them blood sample for DNA test otherwise  I will be arrested

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 June 2010

You  to obey the court order.  Consult the good lawyer for further informtion.

amarendra (lawyer)     26 June 2010

the story putforth by you wll not make out a case u/s 376 ipc as you had re;ationship with her with consent so you should move application u/s 482 crpc before highcourt now comming to the child if he/she is yours wcich can be determined through dna then you have to maintain




1 Like

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     27 June 2010

contact a lawyer in your locality

Karan Singh (HS)     27 June 2010

If Dna test Turn positive then is there any punishment for me or my name will be attached with child as father witch I do not want

amarendra (lawyer)     27 June 2010

mr. karan, you have no other option even if you say no for a dna test now for the purpose of criminal trial then the lady has the option to drag you to court to prove perentage of child so better you talk to a good lawyer of your area.

Karan Singh (HS)     28 June 2010



The lady has govt job while getting the job  she given in her affidevite support the she is issu less divorcee and have no relation with any person who is married to other and also in her medical report from CMO might they submit the same medical report a issuless


On this ground this lady has refused to continue her relation with me and said that she will continue her job and adopt the baby as single mother  and this was in front from her parants and they were also same opinion because due to this I have no relation with her form last may 2009 and now after my marriege in may they under the influnce of some other people


How can I defend my self now


Karan Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query