LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Yadav   25 June 2023

IPC 326 case compromise with neighbour

Ipc 326,323 Compromise but they force me to leave my own house with notrized agreement
So Notrized agreement is valid for house own

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 June 2023

What are the contents of agreement i.e., whether it is agreement to sell, agreement to compensate for compromise or any other type of agreement ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2023

But Section 326 is a non-compoundable offence, i.e., there must be a trial if a convincing case can be established against the accused. Triable by a First Class Magistrate.

Hence this compromise will not relieve you from the case, therefore you do not go for compromise, you can challenge the same in court when it is posted for trial.

The notarised agrement is not enforceable in court of law.

Anil Yadav   26 June 2023

IPC 326 ,323 .506,502 compromise with 3lakh rupees with  a agarment to leave my own house within 6months not mentioned any other kind of details to sell the property/or compensate.

Actually I am not getting the current market price and i never leaved on rent

so what steps should taken to get out of this 

and even they are harassing me every day to leave my own house .

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 June 2023

that won't help you, since the sections you mention are non-compoundable. You still has to face the trail and get aquitted only by court.

May be your payment will turn the other party hostile but that is not guranteed anytime you will face them again. It is better not to do any compromise at this stage 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register