LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK KALRA   22 January 2022

ipc 323

Hi Team,

Neighbour has filed a case against my family under IPC 323,452 and 504,506. case is registered with district court under case type criminal revision. FIR is NIL and we have received notice for case hearing. Please advise how to proceed. FYI, All charges are false and no incident has happened as such.


 8 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     23 January 2022

Your neighbour had filed a complaint against you under said offences but the Court has dismissed his complaint and denied to summon you and your family as accused. Now , your neighbour has filed a revision petition under which you are respondent and therefore you have right to argue to get dismissed the said criminal revision petition. You may hire an Advocate of your choice to argue your case.

Mohit Chahal
District Court, Hisar
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 January 2022

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for contesting the case to defend your family. 

1 Like

ABHISHEK KALRA   23 January 2022

is the whole family need to be present or only one or two person can represent or even none are required to be present in such a case..

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     23 January 2022

Your all respondents may engage one Advocate and he will represent all of you in the Hon'ble Court. Personal appearance of any of you respondents in the Hon'ble Court is not at all required.

Best of luck
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 January 2022

All the summoned accused has to be present before the Trial Court.

ABHISHEK KALRA   27 January 2022

how can we file strong defamation charges? do we need to wait for case discharge or acquittal before filing Defamation case?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 January 2022

Defend your case, get acquitted of the charges against all of you and then consider filing complaint / suit for filing case for criminal and / or civil defamation compensation through your lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 April 2022

Notice is from the District Court against the revision application, And not the summons  from the Trial Court. Hence respondents could be represented by their advocate. Personal presence is not all required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query