IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani   07 September 2017

IPC 306

I have a friend he has a canteen in a college few days back some boys were fighting in the canteen my friend came from outside and tried to stop them among the students one student hit my friend post in back and want him to stay out of it he raised his hand on my friend when my friend told that he will complain to the management they they told him bad words and climb the collage wall and ran away when my friend went to the college management and told them about the incident the college management told him to write an application to the chairman of the college requesting him to look after it and they will further call the students parents and talk to them

on the other hand without any information the college management attached my application with the written application on the letterhead of a college and did a complaint to the police regarding the student later we got to know that the student has committed suicide now the father of the student is blaming my friend and the college manager that just due to them his son is committed suicide he has launched in FIR and for the written many more things in the FIR which are not true the situation is very bad so please kindly tell what should we do and what can be done as in the FIR they have launched IPC 306


 8 Replies

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

no need to worry ...there is no place of emotions in court..u done well as student or citizen

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   07 September 2017

no worries
1 Like

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     07 September 2017

As suggested above, your friend doesn't have much need to worry. Prosecution needs proper evidence in order to establish the accused's guilt beyond reasonable doubt. Your friend only needs to make sure to comply with the instructions of the notice served by the police (if and when he's served with it,) and allow them to carry out investigation.
1 Like

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 September 2017

The allegation of father is baseless. Making complaint of an incident is not a crime. Donot worry. Case will not stand on its legs. In case of need consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Mani   08 September 2017

but please suggest what should he do now he is in a very big problem he is not coming home since 7 days his parents his family is all tensed some people are saying that keep him out office

Mani   08 September 2017

people are saying to keep him out of the house and saying that don't let him be in the city everybody is guiding me something or the other go for bills go for FIR state please please somebody help me out and give me a better option what should we actually do and what are the safety measures that are needed to be taken

pankaj verma   08 September 2017

think beyond fear...

Mani   08 September 2017

but Sir plz suggest The way what to do next

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query