ipc 304a,279

Couple of years back when i was drivimg home a old man whu tried crossing road jumped in fromt of a car beside me and he was hit and fell on my car since i cudnt trace the details of the other car case and fir was registered on my name But luckily people around saw what happened and turned hostile in court i mean the cw turned hostile against prosecution and thy cudnt prove i was behind rhe wheel that day and none saw me hitting the guy i was aquitted But on the day that incident occurred the mvi had seized my license and gave me a temporary license paper with no date limit mentioned He said i would get notice and suspension of license for one yr but till now nothing of that sort has come Now since im aquitted i want to get my license back Will they jus give it back to me or now thy will remmember it now and suspend it for a yr now ? Im so worried what shud i do? Thanks in advance



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x