LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hilal (project leader)     08 July 2012

Ipc 304 a & travelling abroad

I had accident with my car and one person died and i was booked under IPC 304 A . The case happened in 2011 Aug  . Each time i present it postponed to another date . So far the trial has not begun . Now the Court has transferred the case to another court. So my advocate told me it will take 2 month for next hearing. I would like to know following things. 

1) Usually how long like this case will run

2)Is there any way i can speed up the trial.

3) On what basis the court take the case priorit.

4) Can i travel to abroad for short trip 3 month. Do I have to take permission from the court

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hilal

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     08 July 2012

Yes, you need to take the permission of the court each time you travel abroad. As you are tried u/sec. 304 a for causing death due to negligence. Further, it takes years in criminal case. so its early stage. you need to wait and follow the law.

Regards,

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 July 2012

Time cannot be said, it depends on the pendency of the court.  After framing of charges only trial begins.  It is better to take the permission from the court to go abroad.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 July 2012

Time cannot be said, it depends on the pendency of the court.  After framing of charges only trial begins.  It is better to take the permission from the court to go abroad.

(Guest)

Rightly adviced. Don't leave India without permisison of the Court.

1 Like

Edward J. Hart   29 August 2019

Those who love to travel in the abroad must know the few aspects about them that you need to go through a proper procedure to get on the roads. There is a visit visa that is used to issue in these cases and travel guides will help you a lot in your travelling. To travel in other countries is the most exciting thing to do because there is a chance to meet other people having a different culture is so amazing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register