LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     23 December 2009

ipc

respected learned  the details  of  the  fi r is as  per the  attatched  file  the  fact is that  the  other  two persons  involved  by the  complainat  falsly  pls  guide    

Complain
On the date 9/6/05 at the night at 11.30 I was seated in the our danga at the temple of the panchdev mataji  on that time rajmal Okhai and his family brothers mulubhai and dungarbhai came at me.having the stick of the (pedal)Pavada  from the date of the today in the our area in the mairrage of the neighbour he had drunked and used to make mischief so I told him to go at his home and so he kept prejudice to me and came to beat me and he beaten me at night with the pedal stick on the part of left on the ear and the ssecond time beaten on the abdomen and he committed the mundh mar to me and the other two brothers alos beaten with the kicks and punches to me.on that time kama sida meghvar and arjan karsan etc toghter so they ran away forme there. Afterwards I was taken at the G G Hospital by the rickshaw by the my brother Btuk dhanji Vaghela,Arjan Karsan and I was admitted in the said hospital.and I was conscious at this time. The Okhai and other brothers of beaten me at the left ear and on the abonden and beaten by kicks and punch so the legal action should be taken against them.
          Signature of shamji dhanji (educated)                   

CROSS EXAMINATION OF THE COMPLAIN
Date of offence- 9/9/05 at 11/30 night
Date of information given- 10/6/05  6/30 evening
Date and time of the starting panchnama- 10/6/05 11/00
Date and time of thecomplition of   panchnama- 10/6/05 11/30

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

No name written of witness of regarding the 135 notification

Muddamal recovered :-as 4 steps stick of the bamboo having the no any kind o f the remarkable signs

Note – complain is late for the   18    hours and no any kind of the descripttion given for the delay of the complain in the examination
On the time of the incident accused no-1 was living at the ramnagar of the bedeshwar area
Complain
On the date 9/6/05 at the night at 11.30 I was seated in the our danga at the temple of the panchdev mataji  on that time rajmal Okhai and his family brothers mulubhai and dungarbhai came at me.having the stick of the (pedal)Pavada  from the date of the today in the our area in the mairrage of the neighbour he had drunked and used to make mischief so I told him to go at his home and so he kept prejudice to me and came to beat me and he beaten me at night with the pedal stick on the part of left on the ear and the ssecond time beaten on the abdomen and he committed the mundh mar to me and the other two brothers alos beaten with the kicks and punches to me.on that time kama sida meghvar and arjan karsan etc toghter so they ran away forme there. Afterwards I was taken at the G G Hospital by the rickshaw by the my brother Btuk dhanji Vaghela,Arjan Karsan and I was admitted in the said hospital.and I was conscious at this time. The Okhai and other brothers of beaten me at the left ear and on the abonden and beaten by kicks and punch so the legal action should be taken against them.

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar  psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Muddamal recovered :-as 4 steps stick of the bamboo having the no any kind o f the remarkable signs

Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Note – complain is late for the   18    hours and no any kind of the descripttion given for the delay of the complain in the examination
On the time of the incident accused no-1 was living at the ramnagar of the bedeshwar area
Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar  psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar  psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Complain

No of witnesses

witness
Eye witness
Nature of the witness
date

Samji dhanji
Yes
victim
10/9/05

Salim Aamad

panch
Do

Mahavirsinh manubha

Panch
do

Aarjan Karsan
eye
witness
do

Kamabhai sidabhai
Eye
Witness
Do

Batuk Dhanji
eye
witness
do

Samat jeram
eye
witness
Do

Husen isha
Arrest panchnama
panch
21/6/05

Osman ibrahim
do
Panch
do

S M sing C M O
MLC 2900/05
witness
11/6/05

B D Thakkar  psi
Complain taker

I o R A sodha

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register