LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     03 March 2016

Invoke a past murder case

Hello Experts,

    Recently I came to know that one of my friends father was killed some 15 years by two guys who are roaming free today in front of my friend , back at that time the case was closed with some influence as my friend is small guy at that time he was not able to do anything,now he wants to take a legal action on those two guys

how can we proceed further?




 4 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 March 2016

hi you report to senior police officer on your city and if they have not any help of you than you file case in local court court order to police register FIR and arrest killer and report first you give application to city senior police offficer and send second copy to police had officer

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     03 March 2016

Before approaching the conerned SP, collect some information or evidence to show that the two guys have killed your friend's father.  You can also take the help of private detectives.  By showing the proofs you can contact the SP/Commissioner of Police.  The Police reopen the case and you will get justice. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 March 2016

i agree with you sir in some points like collect avidence and more other thing but you no need to pay for private invistagte you first go by senior police officer and if he does nt work than you go to court and file your case in court after court give order to police reopen your case again and insvitagte your case and give report in time limit so you no need to pay any private invistigater 

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     09 March 2016

Even to convince the senior police officer and to file private complaint in the court, there should be prima facie evidence. Atleast some small evidence, that that the court will reopen the case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query