Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     24 September 2015

Invitation to bring out changes in justice system of india..

REFORMS IN INDIAN JUSTICE DELIVERY SYSTEM TO ENSURE SPEEDY JUSTICE TO ALL VICTIMS:

Dear Friends, I express my sincere thanks and appreciation to those who have sent me personal messages in respect of their grievances over justice delivery system through e.mail, phone, lawyersclubindia, pathlegal, linkdin, etc., etc. I also share your feelings and grievance against the justice delivery system of our country. There cannot be two views in the point that we shall have to definitely render our support and contribution for bringing out certain reforms in our justice delivery system to ensure speedy justice to the victims through legal means.I am proud of having friends like you .I am inviting you all to be my friends in FACEBOOK also. Let us have some useful discussions therein so that our valuable discussions will be spread all over the world in no time and may bring some positive changes in the life of the common man. You are hereby invited to send me a request to "ADD FRIEND" in my facebook account so that our discussions may enlighten the common man. My Facebook address is https://www.facebook.com/PROTECTJUSTICE .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register