Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 January 2010

Invitation for Advocates of Allahabad High Court

Dear Friends,

Judicial Sub Committee of the Socio-legal Sensitization Society has been formally constituted. It comprises of Advocates and Advocate's clerks of Allahabad High Court. Genuine problems and constructive suggestions relating to court management in Allahabad High Court are cordially invited. Volunteers interested in legal research for betterment of judicial management are also cordially invited.

Contact persons : Dr. V.N. Tripathi, Mr. Harishchandra Tiwari, Mr. A.N. Pandey, Mr. Naveen Kumar Advocates and Munshi Shobhnath .

Contact place: Chamber No. 34A, High Court, Allahabad.

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 January 2010

For details about the Society kindly klick on https://prachetansamiti.blogspot.com

Gaurav Kumar Gupta (Advocate)     17 December 2010

dear sir,

i want to work as a Advocate and i want to a new electricity connection in my office in a commercial place , and i want to LMV 1 connection but electricity deptt not give this connection. deptt give LMV2 means commercial connection, but i want a judgement of high court  favour of Advocate relate to non commercial connection in Advocate chamber, if u have this judgement so pls send me on my mail id gkadv1@gmail.com

thanks & regards

gaurav kr gupta

agra

Amit Kumar Yadav (Admin)     06 March 2012

Hello Friends,

URGENT HELP NEEDED IN SERVICE MATTER CASE

It is informed that in case of my brother , he got the job in Sept 2010 and today i.e 5 Mar 2012, he has been given a showcause notice that as the procedure adoted by the then appointing authority was not correct , so as he is in probation period so by giving time of 1 month the department is asking why his job/services must not be end.

Few Points Regarding Case:

1. During the period i.e Sept 2010 to March 2012 (18 Months or 540 Days) , no showcause or any type of intimation letter is served to him. His work is satisfactory.

2. He is under Probation up to August 2012. He gave his 18 mths service to the department.

3. If the procedure adopted was not correct then the appointing authority must be punished not the then Candidate or now employee must be punished.

4. He already has given 18 months of service as Jr Clerk.

5. Now today he crossed his age limit of 28 yrs, so due to this he could not compete in exams now.

Seeking the above points please advice me some good Advocate in service matter in Allahabad High Court.

Urgent reply needed, i am very much depressed and unhappy.

Regards

Amit Kr Yadav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register