LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep singh   03 June 2020

investigation officer chnges during the trails

If Victim changes the investigation officer of his case during the court trails . then there will be no problem for victim?
if yes
please tell me?

Learning

6 Replies

sandeep singh   03 June 2020

agr trails ke doran.. victim apne case ka investigation officer chance krva le.. to aage chal kr koi case me problem to nhi hogi..

Rohit Pilania   03 June 2020

no problem

han   05 June 2020

Great article. I found this much informative, as what I am looking for exactly. Thanks for such post and please keep it up.

mapquest driving directions

1 Like

Marlin Martin   26 July 2020

Thanks for your helpful sharing. I have read that knowledge very much, it gives me a lot of things.You may also refer my blog to check your accurate location and also You can find Postal ZIP Code for any city in the world directly without even spending immense amount of time in the whole searching situation. Your zip code and address details are just one click away from you.

Rozik farrah   11 September 2020

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People. I appreciate your work, but you Can also check my blog on How to use Postal code.

Elanie Brown   03 January 2021

I really like the overall concept and the ability and information you made! I think it would be much more useful for everyone. Really very informative article, great job! Keep us posted like this. Download Putty for Mac

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More