Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagnik (Management Trainee)     25 June 2012

Investigation of trade mark status

Dear all,

We wish to make an investigation into the status of our certain trade marks to check whether the registration of the mark is pending or not. Can any one kindly tell me what are the procedure that I have to follow in order to view the file at the trade mark office i.e  what are the documents that I need to carry, what forms do I need to executewhat what fees do I need to pay in order to view my requisite file.

Regards,

Sagnik Sanyal

Learning

3 Replies

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     25 June 2012

trade mark search is free. whether you wish to check status of application or search otherwise. go to ipindia.nic.in

(Guest)

Most important is you have to check which office with the trade mark application has been preferred. Therefater, you can approach the Registry along with the application number and check the same with the registrar. At the same time you can verify the objections if any received by the Trade Mark Office. Once the objections in respect of the trade mark which you have submitted for registration is received, you can file counter reply and then hearing takes place.

1 Like

(Guest)

Most important is you have to check which office with the trade mark application has been preferred. Therefater, you can approach the Registry along with the application number and check the same with the registrar. At the same time you can verify the objections if any received by the Trade Mark Office. Once the objections in respect of the trade mark which you have submitted for registration is received, you can file counter reply and then hearing takes place.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register