Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Invested money..he is not paying now

Page no : 2

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     07 June 2021

Originally posted by : Web Administratar

Originally posted by : Sankaranarayanan

May be he feel to tell all reasons of loss .so better to wait some more days but keep create evidence by communications. Often send reminder to repay the dues 

You read my mind. You exactly told me what I am doing currently. Still waiting and creating evidence. 

Yes and communication also must for future steps of your case. so be keep corresponding him regularly..

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 June 2021

But, be careful and never reduce anything in writing unless your advocate advises you to do through him. Money is precious even if lent to a dearest friend, explore other options carries many suggestions for recovering the money in legal ways that can not be reduced in writing.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 June 2021

What are the terms of investment? Is there any written agreement? Has he given any receipt?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2021

You still have time to recover your money.

You first present the cheque with the bank, get it dishonored, issue a legal notice to him, he may not comply with the demands made in the legal notice, hence you immediately file a cheque bounce case under section 138 NI act and prosecute him for the offence of cheque bounce as well as for recovery of your amount.

You should not wait anymore in waste because he will never return your amount even if he has made good the loss he might have suffered in the past.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register