Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     24 June 2010

intrest of bank given per day

sir , my question is that -

i debit 10000 rs /from the reputed bank state bank of india ,through atm (sbi).

but the rs/are not despense by atm(sbi).but the money is less my account .

overall we complaint bank but he did not give me stisfatory answer .then we complaint custemer care cell

state bank of india .

but my money is not transferd to my account minimum 3 & 1/2 month

rbi new rule all bank give per day interest on sb account 

now the question is that

we want to bank give me 3& 1/2 month interest on rs/10000

if it is possible plz help me


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 June 2010

Issue legal notice to credit the amount to your account, and claim the compensation for not providing better servic, if bank failed to reply then file a consumer case.

sanjeev narula (advocate)     11 August 2010

write a complaint to Banking ombudsman for resolving the issue 

if nothing happens, file a complaint in NCDRC for Deficiency of service  

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     12 September 2010

Such simple matters can be friendly resolved with the Branch manager itself. Any deficiency in this regard can always be represented to the Customer Service Department of the bank's corporate Head Office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query