LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kani   19 September 2016

Intimate relationship - cheat - love

I am a divorcee & have obtained the decree by court in 2011. And my parents were looking for alliance through matrimony. And a  family from divorce guy approached us a year back & talks were going on & no updates further on. Recently 5 months back they guy called me & said if you are still looking for alliance, lets get to know eachother & if we fit , lets move ahead for marriage. A month later our talks we fell in love & one day he came to see me in my usual place & he was about to kiss me.  I denied & he said lets get married, I said lets take it to parents, But he said he have some problems to reach his home now & he added lets get married with us now. He took my ring & said to treat that as marriage & tied it in my finger  in the park near my home. & we took a selfie photograph. Later he took to his home when no one is available & forced me for physical relationship & we had initimate physical connections (Not SEX).

Later he cheats to reveal this to our familes & i got to know that he is yet to get the decree for the mutual divorce which he applied. I said I can wait untill he get. But his entire family denies to live with me.

Now I feel depressed for this activities & I want to punish him. Want to have justice. Kindly advice experts.

I want to punish him as per law.

Note of proofs I own.:

1. no registration of marriage & no valid proof of marriage. But have only mere normal selfie together pic.

2. Have proofs of their family approaching us in mail thro matrimony.

3. Have proof of him giving a way for his home - voice call recording -

Learning

4 Replies

Vibha   19 September 2016

Video recording of him giving you address to his home proves that you went there on your own (not by force). Selfie proves that you are close together (not strangers). These evideces make a strong case that whatever intimate connections you made were 100% consensual. You are divorced. He is not divorced and is being adulterous, which may be immoral but its not a crime. 

Don't start court cases that will run for the rest of your life over stupid things like this. If you see him again, give him a slap on his face. 

anil   19 September 2016

you are already divorced , so you might be having knowledge of law and went to court against first husband. so whatever you or your new friend did is not a crime as per law (if my knowlegde is correct). its mental and emotional issue which is is difficult to prove in court and if you are going then again waste few more years .

since you have not done intimate seen like hindi movie and not done english movie seen so forget it and move on in life , better to avoid these type of things in your life as its very difficult for divorcee to find true love , no man want 498 girl or divorcee unless and until girl is famous.

why should a guy take tension of marrying a 498 girl when everyone knows if a fresher can harras then think how much experience holder can harass , 

I donot know what was the perpose of recording but if you have already recording so it means you was aware what is going to happen .

if you tell this to ur new friend , he will never meet you again., 

anil   19 September 2016

you are already divorced , so you might be having knowledge of law and went to court against first husband. so whatever you or your new friend did is not a crime as per law (if my knowlegde is correct). its mental and emotional issue which is is difficult to prove in court and if you are going then again waste few more years .

since you have not done intimate seen like hindi movie and not done english movie seen so forget it and move on in life , better to avoid these type of things in your life as its very difficult for divorcee to find true love , no man want 498 girl or divorcee unless and until girl is famous.

why should a guy take tension of marrying a 498 girl when everyone knows if a fresher can harras then think how much experience holder can harass , 

I donot know what was the perpose of recording but if you have already recording so it means you was aware what is going to happen .

if you tell this to ur new friend , he will never meet you again., 

Pawan S (Advocate)     19 September 2016

Dear Querist,

It is a futile exercise. 

Be extra careful next time. I can understand continuous talking to a person can bring up the emotions for him/her. So, I urge you to be practical and think hundred/thousand times before taking any further steps. Also, DONOT get involved in any kind of physical  intimation/relation before marriage. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register