LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aparna (student)     10 April 2010

internship summer 2010

i am looking for an internship for the month of may-june 2010 in delhi or pune. currently iam in my 2nd year of LLM (business law). since i have no background of advocates, it is geting  very difficult to enter into a good internship. so if any one can help me out in getting internship either in banks, firms or in corporate sector it would be of great help.

Learning

3 Replies

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     11 April 2010

Please approach the corporate head offices of any nationalised banks, where on the job training is imparted at their Law Departments where you can gain good experience in business laws.

priyanka saxena (-)     14 April 2010

hey can anyone provide the list of good legal firms or company etc where i could apply for the internships.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING LAW PROCEDURE AND PRACTICE KINDLY NOTE THAT.

YOU MAY VISIT THE LOCAL DIST AND SESSIONS COURT IN YOUR AREA AND MEET THE REGISTRAR OF THE COURT FOR OBSERVING THE PROCEDURE OF THE COURT OR OBSERVE THE ACTUAL HEARING OF THE COURT MATTERS AND LEARN THE PROCEDURE OF THE COURTS.KINDLY NOTE THAT IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT IF YOU ARE SINCERE YOU CAN LEARN THE ENTIRE PROCEDURE IN JUST ONE MONTH ALSO.

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER  TO BE  INDEPENDENT LAWYER THAN WORKING IN FIRMS WHERE MOSTLY YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE CLERICAL WORK QUITE FAR FROM  THE WORK OF A LAWYER.

KINDLY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP  GOOD LUCK.

THANKS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register