LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Advocate)     13 August 2009

Internim Maintenance

Please any oen provide me any judgement on the interim application filed by wife. The judgement shall be in the context of that the Wife is not entitle for interim maintenance as she is a professional chartered accountant and have good earnings. Also i want the judgement with regard to the wrong mentioning of the occupation in the petition ithat is instead of Chartered Accountant, showing ti as House Wife.

I request the forum to provide me few judgements to the above context.

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin Kakirde (Not Working)     14 August 2009

Hi Abhishek, 

There are judgements in this regard by Delhi Highcourt, you can utilised for your maintenance case. If you can produce a certificate that your wife is CA then it will be best in my opinion.

SACHIN KAKRIDE

RAJEEV (ceo)     18 August 2009

Hey rajesh

Click on this

https://www.498a.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=52 u will lot of judgement more over u can also this forum and find alot of answer for yur question

jaskirat (pilot)     22 January 2010

my wife was working before and also during the time of our marriage. She has sufficient qualification and experience to resume that job and job vacancies are also available. She has also filed a dowry allegation on me and my family now ,after having seperated from me over 2 and a half years  Is she entitled for any interim relief or maintenance. Can someone please pass me on the judgements and show me the way. ALso if the district court grants her maintenance, can I go to the higher court for relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More