Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     13 August 2015

Internet pics as evidence

Dear lawyers,

1. i know my wife is working in a pvt. school and she lied in her 24hma section

2. i sent an RTI to the school asking for her work details like sal, pf etc.

3. the school never replied to my RTI

4. after a long time, i saw on internet about albums posted by the school of various events like republic day, ramzan, parents' day.

5. in one of the albums, i saw my wife also in few of the photos.

6. so, query is how i can show these as proof of evidence to the court that she has been working even supressing this fact in 24hma petiion and after getting hefty amount directly from the internet.

7. or should i download the photos to my computer and take photo print and show as proof in the court and is that sufficient to prove.

8. or can i file an RTI again and send to the school with these photos? is it right to file RTI second time?

please provide your suggestions on how to prove from the internet album (social network). thank you in advance!

Learning

5 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     13 August 2015

yes..it is valid..write about source in affidavit.

Ravi (a)     13 August 2015

hi,

i saw the pics on Facebook. could you tell how to produce the pics from facebook in the court?

shall i dowload the pics & take photo print and produce ? or do we have anything simple way of producing that?

please englighten me.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     13 August 2015

Down the pictures n produce by making list of docs a/w apln.  let her file her say.   if she denies, then file anapln for issuing witness summon on school employer for prodn of docs such as attendnce regstr, salary rgstr

further queries strictly commn with Facebook A/c

Anamika Vichare [New York city picture]

(Guest)

Agree with Vichare.

AS   20 August 2015

If school is recognised by Board (like CBSE) then file a RTI to Board (CBSE) asking for details of all the teachers in school . They will provide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register