cpc

internet entrepreneur looking for a lawyer


I am an internet entrepreneur and am building a small company. Any interenet company requires an understanding of IP laws, trademarks, copyrights etc. I am looking for a lawyer who can help me with these things. I have come across a couple of lawyers here in Mumbai, but they are too expensive, and then give second class treatment. In other words, those lawyers are used to working for large corporations and not startups. For a large corporation, the way things get done, and the charges accompanying them are both different as compared to a startup company. Moreover, the entrepreneur is no legal professional and would take time to understand the legal and financial consequences of various decisions. Its not like the lawyer is talking to the legal department of another company, but a tech professional.

So in short, I am looking for a lawyer who has some experience with startups and is willing to work with us. We dont expect him/her to work for free, but just that we cannot afford to pay them what some established company might easily be able to pay them.

I would be glad if the members in the forum can tell us about such a lawyer in Mumbai.

Thanks

 
Reply   
 
advocate LEGAL ADVISOR AT IDBI BANK

DEAR SIR,

I CAN TRY TO HELP U OUT

AS PER MY  KNOWLEDGE .... 

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT 

 
Reply   
 



Dear Member,

 

We are a Delhi based law firm specializing in domains of Corporate law and IPR issues. We have experience of working with startup as well as big corporate houses. You can contact us at ritambhara@intelligere.in for further information.

 

Ritambhara Agrawal

 
Reply   
 

Dear Member,

We have been assisting Service Providers, Developers, Resellers for/of the products on the "world wide web".

We will be willing to legally assist you on your new venture and also advice you on your IP Rights and further inventions if you wish to pursue.

Should your require any assistance, please revert on the email id below.

Best,

Piyushsinghal@jslawchambers.com. 

 
Reply   
 

Dear enterpreneur ,

I belong to 'THE TRINITY' .An orgnisation for assisting small and mid size busines ,Profession,or service houses. As with the time situation are changing and field of law is no exception. In earlier situation advocate supposed to know all relative law point and with least knowledge of Trade and business enviorment . This could lead big loss.It has to be changed,one has to think about impact of excersie certain option,with business point of view.Some option may seems good with legal point of view but blunder from business side. Now we supposed to give certain weight on business intrest along with legal. We have to balance both.

So we decided to group of professionals from diffrent corners.As our orgnisation consist professionals from all fields.Opinion of all relative professional are taken into consideration before coming to final decesion. Although we are new and our concept is quite odd (as what business graduate or it professional is doing in law firm),but we are committed to to serve best practice on very low cost compare to any so called big law firms.

There are number of things in legal cases ,but most of them as 80% are part of regular or genral practice such as giving attendence or submitting notice or affidevit etc.  It need no big legal practicener ,even fresh law graduate can do it similarly.So keeping such thing in mind we decided to make panel of lawyers and common work is assigned to regular advocate and at crusial stage of case when it realy need senior advocate we assign task to senior lawyer, and as he is not taking care of 80% case just working for remaining part 20%,we can offer him least amount,what he expect and same would be benificial for senior advocate to as he will not spoil his precieous time in genral procedure.

So here we have best solution at least rate. Hope it will create some intrest about us. So feel free to contact us

 

.   Attorney Dilip Khandal

              (M.B.A. ,LL.B. ,LL.M., M.A.(eco.)

                 The Trinity,

                   Udaipur, Rajasthan.

                     mo:. +91-988-7008-999

                               +91-294-2440327

e-mail dilipkhandal@gmail.com  

 
Reply   
 
POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

He needs some body in Mumbai. Mumbai juniors contacting him may also respond to me for HC and DRT follow up work.

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY


    

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  



 

  Search Forum








×

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x