LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (none)     09 August 2013

Intermi mainteance appeal sample

I want to apply for maintenance appeal in high court. can someone send me a sample document. or provide links on the plea that i need to make Because my wife had taken >10L cash and still needs money.. 

Regards,

prakash

Learning

5 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     09 August 2013

No readymade formats are available.

It is the duty of your lawyer.  Consult a competent lawyer at high court.  He will take care of it.

My lawyer doesn't know much. He doesn't want to write the real facts.. My spouse had taken >10L by NEFT transfer which i transfered asking her to invest in my son's name in multple transaction however now she claims that these were monthly expenses.. I want to challenge it. saying that these were in addition to monthly expenses.. 

Also these money were transfer after she had filed the case for divorce. I received the summons once she took the money :(. Literally i'm not having money. currently doing job to take care of my needs. In the name of my son she is asking money now..

Yesterday in the hearing, my spouse advocate agreed that she had takenthe money after filing the case and its the duty of hte husband to give money since i had given like 50k , 5L, 2L etc., he says that respondent(me) is rich and give more money. at 35k PER MONTH as maintenance.

(Guest)

then your lawyer is useless.......

it seems your lawyer is relative or freind thats why you haven't changed him so far.

Best of luck for your case.

Yes, my spouse is bribing all the advocates thats the problem :) I knew i'll will win hte case for sure.. Because getting money when the case is on is crime..

(Guest)

change your lawyer before it is too late...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register