Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Singh (Student)     23 July 2012

Interlocutory order

I want to know whether, or through what procedure an interlocutory order of an family court can be challenged in an Hgh Court..?

I am a student of 2nd yr. B.B.A/LL.B.


 4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     24 July 2012

File appeal in high court.

1 Like

Ajay Singh (Student)     24 July 2012

thank you sir..!! but under what section it will be validated..?

Ajay Singh (Student)     24 July 2012

Under what section i can file that appeal in, HC?

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     24 July 2012

u/o 41 of CPC read with section 151 of CPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register