LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sampigeshanmukha@gmail.com   13 September 2019



Iam a senior citizen my eviction case is going on for past 1year in city civil court Bangalore , Karnataka against my tenant

still the case is not coming to evidence stage my tenant is putting IA Applications as delay tactics in court saying all false
allegations on me
my questions are
1what is IA Application of sec 155cpc why it is put in the court can this be stopped from my side

2 tenant has put 2 IA applications the first application for permission to install cc camera in front of his premises as threat is their from owner ie me all false allegations

second application for rent reduction as tenant was paying 18500/ now asking for 10,000/ to be fixed from court in Bangalore no rent control act

so can u pls tell me weather the court gives permission to install cc camera to his premises who is not paying rent & also staying unauthorised as agreement has expired no renewal from my end ie owner

weather court has rights to fix the rent asked by the tenant I want all answer for this questions plz help me


 4 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     13 September 2019

First of all, I would like to suggest u if you are a senior citizen then you can move application for eviction before DM court under senior citizen act which will be expeditiously dispose by the Hon'ble DM.

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     13 September 2019

for more help u can call me 8826550368

Shashi Dhara   13 September 2019

File objections to IAs to dismiss.

sampigeshanmukha@gmail.com   13 September 2019

thanks Sumit sir, Shashi sir for your feed back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register