LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai narayana   25 January 2018

Interim stay before condonation delay

My case is Criminal revision case in high court against family court maintenance order. There is some delay of 42 days so I filed condonation delay petition and also an interim stay application of the impugned order during pendency of this revision. Condonation delay application is not yet decided as the opposite advocate filed vakalat but skipped the hearing. So if on next hearing too, the opponent counsel remain absent, can I pray for interim-stay of the impugned order even before the adjudication of my condonation delay petition??

Learning

45 Replies

(Guest)

Who decided that the previous order is impunged? Are you judge? whhich judge decided? 

(Guest)

Who decided that the previous order is impunged? Are you judge? whhich judge decided? 

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register