LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHARATHI TRADEX   12 October 2021

Interim order by arbitrator(ex party)

Sir there is a Interim Order by Arbitrator for non payment of EMI to NBFC for Freezing our Cash Credit Account, However the future EMI has been rescheduled, Still NBFC has not ready to left the Interim Order of Arbitrator for last six, to vacate the above said where we have to approuch

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 October 2021


You have to approach District Court and challenge the orders of the arbitrator. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 October 2021

Yes, you have to. Challenge the order of Arbitrator u/sec 34 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act before District Judge / Commercial Court whichever have jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query