Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshul Sharma   11 May 2016

Interim maintenance- wife resume -witness

Respected LCI Members,

Lower family court has ordered me to pay the x amount to my wife in DV case and i have challenged this order for stay in session court where the next hearing is in august'16. She is higly qualified then me and moreover i have submitted her resume where all her education qualification like MA, BA, MA, BED, MED, LLA has mentioned to court but lower FC has not mentioned anything in order and just passed the impunged order in her favour. I have also sent an email to Legal deptt of Naukri.com for the athuntication of the profile and they have reverted that i need to send the court summon for the profile resume authentication . Please suggest ? Should i show that to session court the email converstion or ask session court to send the summons to witness for the resume authentication or should i take this innitiative from my lawyer to send the summon to naukri.com ? 

Please advise 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 May 2016

Your lawyer may opine to submit the screenshots, and can decide the citations.

MEHUL (PARTER)     24 May 2016

PLEASE PRESENT SOME GOOD CITATIONS WHEN YOU APPAROCH THE SESSIONS COURT FOR RELIEF YOU ARE SURE TO GET RELIEF.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     15 June 2016

you should not be hurry . all documents you should present before court at the time of cross esamination.

Khush   24 June 2016

if she has worked in the past, try to get that experience certificate or any other proof of her past salary or job. it will help u. regarding her qualificaitons, you must press upon court that an educated lady is not supposed to sit idle at home. even iliterate ladies for a village are earning through MNREGA scheme. also try to explain that it is she who has left her matrimonial home at her own will. you may or may not succeed in your appeal in sessions court, but definitely you will succeed during trial in trial court as the case progreses for final orders. 

download judgments , and give it to judge during argument stage, it will help u. 

best of luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register